Wednesday, June 17, 2009

wht's up

wht's up with me..
tis few day..
i'm reali sad with my result....
especialy my 'add math'..
wht the stupid am i?
i do wrong format...
teacher dun wan mark..
my mark all lost...
huh..
walao..
haiz......is about many mark tat i can get...
tis time exam all bad..
haiz....
i give myself got conffident..
i sure cn..
if i study hard...

friend...
study hard 4 ur exam....

dear..
u reali muz study hard edi...
ur spm is nearer..
is coming nearer to u...
and ur trial is nearest..
so i support u always..
i'm sure u can..
muackzzz.
love u...

friend
u grl&guys...
exam for pmr is near is coming...
u guy and gurl...
study hard.....
gud luck..
especially for spm....
is reali...important..
im sure u all can do it....
try ur vry best....

waiyee at here always support u all...
gud luck

No comments: