Saturday, June 13, 2009

edi pass...

huh..
i'm starting lazy with my blog...
juz see friend blog..
reali vry pity...
juz see it..
i can think bak my grandfather
im'4 yrs old..
my g.father alr leave me..
is bcox..have accident...
haiz..reali..pity...
it is rain season...
im 4 yrs old?
wht i knw?
juz knw ply....
wht oso dunno...cox too small le..
he always bring me go drink tea...
i always oso call him<公,喝茶咯〉{in hokkien}
he will automatic bring me go tat place..
me..my g.mum..g.dad..
and my bro..
wah..he havent knw how to talk..
even walk oso cant..
haha..
we always sit motorcycle go yam cha de..
so my g.mum carry him lo..
haha..
when my g.dad leave us..
all the thing gone...
no him..
we always oso at home..
cant go out..
i was 4 yrs old..
all also dunno..
dunno wht my g.dad leave?
reali...
this all thing i juz knw when i standard 2...

wht about my family...
haiz...
i was move to new house when im standard 1...
im happy when we move...
but...
juz stay there for 3 yrs..
came bak g.mum house stay...
mummy and daddy quarrel...
quarrel until nw..
talk oso din talk..haiz..
y?can i knw?
i edi at my g. mum house 6 yr..
why they din talk..
one word oso?
when they wan ask sumthing..
sad sumthing..
also need us to pass...
i reali hope it...
a least one word...
u two can each other said or ask..
a least?

friend....
skul is opening soon..
start to study..
dun lazy edi...
muz always go skul lo..
hehe...
miss u all yea...

No comments: