Sunday, March 8, 2009

tOday..

boring la...
miss wan go to skul lo...ntg to do in house also..
haiz...
dear ystrd make u sad again lo...
haiz..
always oso i make u de o...
but i promise no to make u no mood anymore...xixi...
ermm....
haiz..
form 4 not a honeymoon year...
to all my buddy enjoy ur life in frm 1 up to 3..
form 4 is reali hard..
always got alot of homework.....
have to do til so late..
snd i got tt...dancing class...
so many activity..
haiz..
i hope i can enjoy my life..
and i din do my exam in UB1..
cox i sick..
all the format has change..
i dunno how to catch up..
haiz..
i vry worried my bm..
i cannot field my bm...
cox my bm is vry gud....
from form 1 til now...
reali scare..
but i have to be confident to myself lo...
any way....i will try my best and study hard...

No comments: