Sunday, March 8, 2009

DunnO wHt tiTle...

im so hungr juz now..
haiz..
gastric pain alr..
no ppl fecth me go eat..
T.T...
haiz...
grandmum call so many ppl they oso dun wan to heard..
use hp 4 wht...
muz take ma...when ppl call...haiyoryor....but me oso the same...haha
said ppl vry gud..
haha..
erm...finally my grandmum call my uncle he take..
he at jj..
but he still came fetch us go eat..
so gud ritex?
haha..
sure la...
nw vry full alr...haha.
song lo..
can eat..
while eating my cousin came alr..
he so pity o..
gv teacher bit til all 'hei qin'
haiz... the teacher oso de..where can bit student til lidat..
how naughty he ar..
the teacher oso cannot like tis de ma..
law lai de ma..
haiyor..
he oso not dare to tell us..
he scare us go skul and complain..
but my uncle saw it..
tuesday have yo go skul to complain alr..
haiyOr...pity lo...
but he is vry naughty too..
sumtime i oso vry hate him..
haha..
so bad o tis sister...hahaa...

No comments: