Saturday, January 3, 2009

boring...sad...no mOod

long time din upload alr..
cox dunno wht to talk..
no mood..
haiz..
ystrd...
reali no mOod..
why are he unhappy..
all is my wrong..
i make him unhappy again..
y lidat..

haizzz...........
i promise u... i wont make u unhappy anymore..
i promise u.... i wont make u cry anymore....
all i promise..
i wont break my promise...
i promise......

i reali vry sad when i make u unhappy..
reali..
i scare u dun wan care me..
reali scare..
reali reali scare...

tat day is i reali unhappy..reali..
cOx u knw de lO...

ermmmmmmm......
sad..T.T
i scare i disturb u...
so i ask...
but tis like we not sO clOse?
i Oso think lidat..
but i still vry love u..
dun forget we promise de thing..
and all prOmises i oso wont forget...
dear...all is my fault alr...
i reali wan cry out oni i can forget tis thing...
but.....i dun wan u cry..
reali dun wan...
i hOpe we can turn back to last time...
i sure we can...
dear gud luck...
and i will always tk u...
rmb.....i will love u 4ever...

but i tell to myself tat i wont dun wan care u...
promise...
if u got anything wrong i will tell u..
dun worry..
if i have anything wrong...u muz tell me k?
dun keep in heart...i will change my wrong...


vry late alr...
dun wan write alr..
oso wan acc u..
hehe..
love u vry much..
muack...

to all my buddy..
skul wan start le..
rmb study hard lo....
and to PMR and Spm student..
study hard...
dun regret yea...
gud luck......

No comments: