Friday, December 19, 2008

Today go out with my dear..

Just now afternoon,i go new jj with my dear, and both of my friends.
I'm go my friend's house first and after that only sit her boyfriend's car go new jj.
After I reach there,i walking around there,after awhile,my dear message me and told me he was arrive.We walk together and waiting my another friend,ming tai.After he reach,then we go to cinema and watch the 'The Day The Earth Stood Still'..this movie not badmbut when im watching,i feel that dear keep looking at me..make me little bit shy shy(^o^)
After watch finish the movie,we walk around..
During we walking around,i feel that dear's hand was keep trying to hold my hand..i feel shy and i keep away from his hand..coz shy shy^0^...
But after awhile,we siting on a long chair,after few minutes,i put my hand on my dear's hand..my dear look like know my thinking..he hold back my hand also^_^,his hand so warm..hehe
After that,around 6.20pm,my tuition time are around the corner,so i have to say good bye with my dear..when leaving..feel little bit dont want leave..
And today also is a quite important day,because.....
today is first time my dear hold my hand(^0^)

1 comment:

♥Hanna Azad♥ said...

Haha..SHy Leh
Wai Yee can know Shy wan ah??
Haha so Funny

Ur dear kiss u more important lar!!
HAha