Monday, May 17, 2010

death blog~sienz :-[

now day i reali lazy to write my blog..
haiz....i knw i vry free..but i lazy to do..
my dear friend all are taking their mid term examination now day~
so they are busy studing..
is important...
ystrd oni my phone came out frm hospital...
i realized that all my contact are lost..
i oni can think bak a few num...
if u knw me and have my num..pls sms me let me knw who are u..
i wan bak all my contacts...
haiz..
sad sad sad...
sum of u ur contact are vry easy to rmb..but same..is hard...
i oni knw wendy deong,elaine goh,joey chng...fyn ang..wency koay..synn lim
tat al i knw..all i forget...
well...
i hope u all can msg me soon...

nowdays dar is bz study and learn car..
and me at home...
reali vry bored...
oni can ply comp..
and sum time the comp game are vry bored too..
online fb?
blog?
aiks..
vry vry bored too...
and dar always came bak also ply comp..
he wont always acc me...
is reali bored..
feel like wan kill myself..
arghh...
i hope tis month faster over....
reali bored life in this month...
haiz dunno wht to write..
anyway...gud luck in ur exam yea
MY FRIEND~
KEEP IN TOUCH~

No comments: