Wednesday, September 23, 2009

hUh~reAli dunnO thIs wilL haPpeN

This month dunno wht happen.. 9 doctor?? huh...... so many... i also scare..... medicine..medicine..... all also scare.... until tat day which is on wed only i admit at hospital about 6day... i reali vry hard to breath...i dunno how... vomit.....stomach pain...wah.... but i have to relax.... wed...at nite i 8 sumthing oni go hospital.... i tat time edi no energy.. no eat whole day.... but tat i time i admit at hospital.... at the morning on thursday.... doctor came and check me.... he press my stomach... tot i gastric... nope i nope gastric...... doctor also no method...than...he said muz do ulter sound... after do...evening...the report all is normal...but...... dunno wht the problem... so the doctor said muz call the surgery doctor came and check out..whether is wht happen... when the new doctor is came...i was still talk with my g.mum at my phone.... but....the doctor call me pass to my sis...he wan to check.... huh...i was shock....appendix??? wht...the doctor din said with me tat need operation... but....is tell my dad...whether wan operation or not... dad sure said yes lo... i was reali scare...i 1st time.... at the midnight is about 1 o clock need operation..... but....mummy they all call me to relax.... so relax la.... ok la.... the story is too long...till here la....
same pic...

sign of my name~
operation sign~
right hand side~
left hand side~two hand also kena~
the control mesin~

No comments: