Sunday, May 31, 2009

sO...S0rrY...

S0 sorry to elaine and w3ndy..
dun blame me lo..
cox my daddy go perak do work..
no ppl fetch me go tt..
haiz..
i oso wan go de..
but...but..
haiz...
saturday we plan want go kp after tt..
but suddenly canceled..
haha...lucky canceled lo..
abo u two ppl walk nia...
haha...humm..
anyway s0rry la..
dun too miss me...
haha..
will pai seh de..
kaka..
but mor0 i will go la tt la...
s0rry...
elain3 and w3ndy..

so Funny chatting with miss elain3
miss elain3>u din go tuition ar?
m3>yea la..haiz..sry..my father la..haiz..reali sry..
miss elain3>where are u?
m3>daddy hous3 la..if i at g.mum h0use i can call u fetch la..
but now i at my daddy house cant la...haiz..reali sry..
miss elain3>dunnit said sry la..it's ok
m3> ok...haiz..i wake my daddy oso not at home le...
if go kp than die la..u 2 ppl go nia..
miss elain3>ur fath3r go w0rk edi izit??
m3>h3 go p3rak edi..
miss elain3>0o..really n0 ppl can f3tch u meh?
m3>no..haiz..all w0rk..how to fetch..u miss m3 ar?
miss elain3>only ur bf will miss u lar..haha..if u din go still leave 3 of girls oni ma..
m3>haha..nvm la..haiyor..minyi sumtime oso din came oso 3 of us ma..haha..
miss elain3>feel vry weird ma..
m3>haiy0r..no have me one ppl oni ma..haha..erm..is ok de la..haha
miss elain3>moro muz came tt lo..
me>ok..i willl g0..
miss elain3>u sure will go la...u wan see ur bf ma..
m3>haha..yea la..
miss elain3>errler
m3>haha...
elain3 also 'liao gai' me jor..
haha..

No comments: