Thursday, November 27, 2008

Haha..finally can uplog my blog...YEAH....

恩。。。
很久没有update我的blog了哦。。。。
T.T
i also dunno wht to write..
erm...
talk bout ystrd..
ystrd was too busy...
all doing my sis birthday party thing..
hehe..
but i tuition until 5pm oni go bak and help mummy...
so bad ar me...
let mummy do til so tired o...
but me also tired too lo...
hmmm...
after cook all the thing...
is bout 7pm....
my sis friend came...
hehe...She was very ps...(paiseh)
haha....after awhile she is getting normal...
ermmmm.....
when there ia nite...i going my home mt was add call...
inside got ming tai...shiwei...khang jih..and chanmeng lo...
haha...chat halfway shiwei tired alr...
so she had to slp...
than we let her slp lo....
and inside the fon got me...khang jih and chanmeng oni lo...
sien ka.....we ntg to talk...
haha...i promise my der cannnotsaid sien alr o....
haha...sry lo dear...
wakaka...
erm...after half and hour we all also close liao lo...
than chanmeng call me and chat again.
hehe...
chat til 2 sumthing lo....
heheh....



tat all lo.......

No comments: